Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
The plastic seat hardware on my 1974 GTV is cracked- I am looking to replace the hardware or the whole seats. I would consider 1750 seats.
Russell
Russell,

Where are you located? I have a pair of seats from a '74 GTV. The vinyl is shot but the rest of the seat is good.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wes-
What are you asking for the seats? Is the hardware in good shape? Since I only need the hardware maybe it canbe taken apart and shipped.
Russell

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
GTV Seat Hardware

Russell,
$100.00 plus shipping and I will send you what ever parts you want from the seats. Let me know exactly what parts you are looking for because I have some other seat hardware also.
Wes

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I need the hinges, and the plastic knob mechanisms for adjusting seat reclining. If you have these parts in excellent condition, I am interested. Can you provide pictures/
Russell

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Russell,

I'll look after the weekend. Tomorrow morning I head out for the 24 Hours of Lemons race and I won't be back until Sunday evening. On Monday I'll get you some pictures of the hardware and we can go from there.

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
9 years later still looking for driver side seat mechanism for 1974 GTV

Hi Russel, I may have something. But most likely from 1750. Send me an email with exactly what you want and pictures and I will see what I can find and send you some pictures.

Ken

kendgb at aol dot com

1 - 9 of 9 Posts