Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Used to own two of these. Bought one new in Portland Oregon. I let my mechanic have them, when one was hit in accident
and now I want one for Florida home.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Gtv

Hi rent4sail

Tell us about your previous GTV's in Portland. Maybe I have one of them, but its not for sale, smile.
erdoc has his GTV posted on the AROO website and has been great to work with. I have not seen his car personally, but it might be a good solution for you

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
erdoc has a project car and I am not into that, just want to drive a nice one.
I actually bought a silver one off the showroom floor on First Ave, next to my office.
Then my partner wanted one too and he got the same car. I believe that it was either a
1972 or 1973 or 1974. Leaning on 1972. So there were two of them but I drove mine to
MA in 1973. Drove it for years and then someone hit me on driver's side front wheel
and insurance company only wanted to buy a rim. Had no money to fight them, let it sit
then gave it to my mechanic Luciano Rossetti in Somerville MA. He felt bad for me so
he found me a 1974 red one which I bought and drove until it quit so many times, that
I needed dependable transportation and I gave that one back to him too.

Just stopped in to see him the other day and asked if he knew of any. My partner in Oregon who had a silver one was John Kazanjian who was living there within the last few years but has probably not retained his Alfa.

Jim Mega
617 543 4920
[email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts