Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I am looking for a perfect or near perfect front nose/clip section for my non stepfront 68 GTV. I am hoping one of you has a NOS panel gathering dust out there somewhere, otherwise I am going to have to bite the bullet and get one from classic alfa which is great but not cheap. I would prefer a panel with the headlamp supports in place but show me what you have!

Ideally this piece would be in the UK but I am willing to ship it if the price is right.

Cheers.

Keith.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still looking

Still haven't found what i'm looking for...hey that would make a great line for a song!

·
Registered
561 Posts
You cant always get what you want,but if you try ,sometimes you get what you need....now that was a song.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK - we are in danger of turning this into a musical thread - suffice to say that so far I can't get no satisfaction...sorry Alfa BB, just couldn't resist ;)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks 1750s, I really need the complete front end - too many bodged repairs over the years to get good alignment with what's left now.

·
Registered
9,698 Posts
FYI: Haeckner in Germany also seems to have some panels. See here.
They speak English but e-mail responses can be slow.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the hint - i'm looking into it but this looks like a MK2 item by the openings for the side markers, could weld them up but i'm going to keep looking for now!

Cheers.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haeckner in Germany wanted 800 Euros plus shipping of a copy so no go there - worth a try though. Still looking guys, where is my front end?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Time to refresh the question

OK guys, the alfa bug is nibbling at me...any one have one of these in their collection of rainy day bits?

Cheers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts