Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm looking for the rear Recaro seats for a 91 - 93 164. They must be black and I only need the rear. Does anyone have a set of these or know where I can get them? I am talking about the upgraded Recaro interior as all 164's had Recaro interior.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
9,745 Posts
bump anyone?
Sorry Sean. I just sold a set of Recaro's yesterday out of my parts car.
I think you may have a very very difficult time finding only the rear let alone the 2 fronts.
I have never seen a set go without the rear. I will keep my eyes peeled for you though.

Jason

·
Premium Member
9,745 Posts

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Jason,

Out of curiosity, how much do the set Sean is talking about usually sell for? I have never seen a set come up for sale...

Cheers
Martin.

PS: I just bought a set of euro version rear turn signals for my 164S, do you know where I can get the connectors and wiring?

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
9,745 Posts
I sold my old wore seats (front and rear) for $2500 and he shipped them to Canada.
I sold mine for $1700.00 They are MINT.

Easier to find them like Sean said with the car. I decided to buy mine from a friend in Germany which all said and done probably cost me $1300.00 But well worth it. I love these seats. Although as I mentioned before the Cloth seats are still 100 times more comfortable. But for style, the recaro are top notch.

Just remember that all alfa 164 seats are made by recaro. Just not stamped Recaro.

Even the cloth ones (very similar comfort levels to older VW GTI recaros, fabulous!!) !! So now you can tell everyone. :p

·
Registered
275 Posts
which ricaros came in the 91 164 S models? I may part out an entire car except for the engine, harness and computer.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Thanks. The seats in my 164 are black leather, not sure how to tell which ones they are.

·
Premium Member
9,745 Posts
They're like the ones on the left in black.
There are several different seat options. You can't really call any of the recaro unless they are like the first picture which was the "recaro" factory option.

The B or L(upon request) come with cloth or leather, 164 S came standard with the seats after the recaro's, little higher bolstered seat than the L Leather or Base cloth, LS had the same style as previous L models (I think with better leather, little more comfortable). S model had Recaro option.
Q came with standard sport seats like S but upgraded with perforated center section and more adjustability than previous models. Same adjustability as the "recaro" upgrade. The Q also had this option of the "recaro" along with Q4 (not sold officially here in US)

Recaro in Black:

Jason

1 - 18 of 18 Posts