Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've only seen these for sale once and I don't need them for any other reason than I'd like to put them on my L for looks. I'm slowly replacing some cosmetic things and thought these would be a nice touch.

·
Premium Member
15,540 Posts
Impossible to find these days. I only lucked out finding mine through a friend.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wanna sell em? :) At least send me a pic of them on one of your cars.

Glenn

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
I've got one that I bought in a moment of madness. I paid $125 for it. Not perfect but complete.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Willing to part with em?

·
Premium Member
9,745 Posts
I've only seen these for sale once and I don't need them for any other reason than I'd like to put them on my L for looks. I'm slowly replacing some cosmetic things and thought these would be a nice touch.
I was stupid enough to sell my last one in the box a year or so ago. I should have kept it.
You know your car is going to be slower with those things on! :p
I saw one on ebay germany awhile back. check there too.

·
Out of the office!
11,644 Posts
They should be too hard to find if you have the part numbers. I'd start at some of the dealerships in the UK.

Thule made/makes a rack for the 164. It's not avaialble in the US, but you can get them in the UK.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You know your car is going to be slower with those things on! :p
[/QUOTE]
I wonder how slow it'll be when I strap the canoe to it! :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts