Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

New to the forum and located in Perth. I am after an original front windscreen for a 116 GTV which includes the inbuilt aerial. A brand new original windscreen would be a dream come true, however, have conceded that I will most probably have to settle for a good secondhand screen if there's one out there. Any ideas?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Have you tried any Alfa dealers? I got a NOS windscreen with aerial for my '82GTV 2.0 for $80Aus from my local Alfa dealer but I got lucky I think

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. The local dealer here has no parts at all for any older Alfas. $80 for a screen sounds like you did get lucky. If you haven't put it in yet I would be willing to buy at much more than that. Perhaps you can send me the details of who you got it off and I'll see if they have anymore?

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
Are the arials stuck on or are they in the glass? I seem to remember seeing stick on arials being available once, but I might be imagining it. I wonder if the insurance companies, like Shannons, track down the right one for you. You would think they would have to. They will pay up to $800 to replace a windscreen.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts