Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I started the thread. I was able to rent the next to the last garage available. You guys quietly rented them all ;)
I'll be happy to share it. Cost would be $75 for the weekend. It's one of the two on the back behind the tireshop.

Hope to see many Alfas in the race group. Getting the car ready, it's only a month away.

Jorge
73 GTV

·
Registered
378 Posts
Lancaster Inn is alright for a race weekend. It's off of the same exit as Essex House. Word on the street has it that Essex House has been shut down to make a new luxury retirement center.

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
I hope to be able to get Roxanne ready - I plan to run both TT and race.
Jes

·
Registered
271 Posts
I hope to be able to get Roxanne ready - I plan to run both TT and race.
Jes

I could be wrong but it seems to me that you have been trying to get your car ready for a couple events now??? If you need help I got a pretty well stocked garage welder, tools, tire changer etc... I'm near redondo.

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
I could be wrong but it seems to me that you have been trying to get your car ready for a couple events now??? If you need help I got a pretty well stocked garage welder, tools, tire changer etc... I'm near redondo.
Thanks for the offer :cool: The car has made every event for a while (except for the recent school due to work conflict), but I end up with significant development projects on the car between, well, every event. :eek: :rolleyes: Somehow it always seem to make it, though.
Jes

·
Registered
271 Posts
Thanks for the offer :cool: The car has made every event for a while (except for the recent school due to work conflict), but I end up with significant development projects on the car between, well, every event. :eek: :rolleyes: Somehow it always seem to make it, though.
Jes
That's good. It was just my improper impression.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just posted the event details on the AROSC website.
I hope there is enough Alfas for the Alfa Cup this time. With my new flux capacitor, I think I'll be running in the low twenties...;) (just kidding)
Anyway, few people should complain they didn't have time to prepare for this one. And there's almost a month left to fine tune the details.

I still have half of a garage available to share with a good citizen.

Jorge M.
73 GTV

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
I miss my GTV and it's only been gone a few weeks. I'm going to be really depressed while you guys are out there in October. On a side note, the guy that bought my GTV in Chicago, has been out already with the Chicago Alfa Club, and he's planning to go to Road America in a couple of weeks.

Now I'm depressed again, I'm going to go sit in a corner and pout and drink a beer.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

·
Registered
913 Posts
I miss my GTV and it's only been gone a few weeks. I'm going to be really depressed while you guys are out there in October. On a side note, the guy that bought my GTV in Chicago, has been out already with the Chicago Alfa Club, and he's planning to go to Road America in a couple of weeks.

Now I'm depressed again, I'm going to go sit in a corner and pout and drink a beer.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
Gif,

We can't have you feeling this way. Clearly, you need another race car! Any thoughts?

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
I still hope to make it.

Yes, Gif, what (race) car are you considering?

Jes

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Count me in.
I am hoping I can push my little Class F Alfetta around that track a little faster. 1:55 here I come!!

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
Mailed my entry form today: TT and Race.
Jes

·
Registered
275 Posts
Mailed in my entry too. Someone has to chase Jorge and his fast GTV! I swear that car gets faster every event. :)

1 - 20 of 54 Posts