Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anticipating a possible shortage, I called today to reserve a room at the Essex House hotel in Lancaster. The cheapest room was $ 99.00. And this is after I told them I was with the Alfa Club.

Apparently there's some big softball meet in town and most rooms are taken.
I would recommend you all get moving soon before you have to sleep over at the track or in some dump. I really liked the Essex House because of the ease of parking with a trailer.

Has the club made any acomodation arrangements?

Jorge Mazlumian
(getting ready early. This time the battery wont be dead.)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Jorge Mazlumian said:
Anticipating a possible shortage, I called today to reserve a room at the Essex House hotel in Lancaster. The cheapest room was $ 99.00. And this is after I told them I was with the Alfa Club.
I just called them and got in for $70 (non-smoking single). I didn't mention the Alfa Club, but I did say "Willow Springs Racing". They said that they have about half their rooms remaining for Saturday, 10/22.

She told me that for racing events, the rate is $70 on the weekends and $88 during the week. Strange, I thought; you'd think it would be more on the weekends when they're busier. Seems like a backwards business plan to me, but what do I know? Anyway, I'll stay there every time if I can get it for $70.

Pat.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts