Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello , I was just thinking-Is there any need a Shade tree mechanic in central Jersey . Before I buy a house that has a barn in back to do side repairs!
Just thinking! have 20 years as a Certified AR Tech and having owned about (sorry lost count) Alfa's . Looking to fix again in spare time. From late 60's to GTV-6 after '89 got out before the plug was pulled!

Any Thoughts?

Thanks

Reactions: Peter A

·
Registered
105 Posts
Shade Tree Mechanic

Hi
I am new here and just aquired a 88 Spider Graduate that runs very well.
I am looking for someone to go over the car and help put together a maintence plain.It does seam to have a hot start problem.
Also I have 20 years worth of repair and maintence tickets.
Can you Help?
I am in Rahway NJ.
Thanks
Mike

·
Registered
173 Posts
Unkamike - Don't see where anyone replied yet. I'm in northern Bergen County with an 87 Grad. I like Sal's Auto Repair in Boonton. 973-335-5373. He is just off 287. He is not my uncle, brother, neighbor, etc. I gain no points by recommending him. I like his work on my car. He is an ex-Alfa mechanic. Works out of a small garage behind a house. He knows these cars. Best of luck with your new Spider and get it away before the salt hits the roads! Thanks, Mike - Enzobindo.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Also a new club member looking.....

Hey Guys,

Just bought my first and am hoping to find someone with some experience
that doesn't mind sharing it.

It's an '86 Veloce with a few mechanical details that need attention.

Once those are addressed I will begin the full-on restoration.

I'm in northern N.J. real close to Piermont and Nyack, N.Y.

Write me directly at [email protected] and let's meet up.

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Hello , I was just thinking-Is there any need a Shade tree mechanic in central Jersey . Before I buy a house that has a barn in back to do side repairs!
Just thinking! have 20 years as a Certified AR Tech and having owned about (sorry lost count) Alfa's . Looking to fix again in spare time. From late 60's to GTV-6 after '89 got out before the plug was pulled!

Any Thoughts?

Thanks
I need you in Denver !!!!!

·
Registered
8,054 Posts

Any Thoughts?

Thanks
Where in NJ are you?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.