Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the board but will be around for a while as i've got the Alfa bug bad :)

My poor 33 has got to go as I don't have the time to put into her and I just bought a Sprint.

If anyone wants the whole package or specific parts please make an offer otherwise it's off to the wreckers.

85 1.5 33 Sportwagon

-Body is straight and rust free but paint is very bad
-Interior is reasonable and everything except the speedo and central locking works
-Gearbox and clutch are good
-Motor is cactus but carbs are fine
-Suspension is all fine but the front end is out of alignment

Car is located on the gold coast at the moment but will be in Brisbane as of next week.

Please reply here or email me at t.easton AT accessphonecards.com.au

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hello 33Sportswagon,

If you still have the front struts for this car, and they are of the sealed type to which Koni 86-2303s can be fitted (after cutting and removing the strut insert), I may be interested.

Please let me know.

Cheers,

Andrew Matusiewicz
1983 Alfasud Ti QV

·
Registered
15 Posts

Hey Franks my name how much u chasing 4 tha whols thing n got any pic's i'm in sth bris regards Frank ....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry to disappoint but my bother-in-law has decided to do it up so while she's being saved from the wreckers it means the cars no longer available.
Sorry guys!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi Kid808:
Are you looking for a 33 wagon? I have a pair of them for $300. One is running and at present and the other is a very tidy Monte Carlo model. The MC has some damage to the front end,that is why there is another one to use for parts to repair MC. If you are interested get back to me and I will arrange some photos. Both cars are located in north Bribane.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts