Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9,524 Posts
Congratulaions. You just won the "Fool of the Week" award (as several people before you did).
Search AlfaBB for "barnfind" an you'll understand why.
Yaaaawn.

·
Registered
847 Posts
It's like a virus.. it went from funny, to annoying, to now it is weird how similar these "new barn find" posts are becoming... Even the text is very similar... hmm people who need attention?

I still implore the Mod to make a sticky so all new threads on this d*mn subject can go in one place... heh. It'll happen one day I think.. :)

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Barn find...

or this barn find ......................

Attachments

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
I see the Spider is back .

All I found in a barn once was lots of this ****:(

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
There goes my breakfast. Again.

·
Premium Member
2,617 Posts
It's like a virus.. it went from funny, to annoying, to now it is weird how similar these "new barn find" posts are becoming... Even the text is very similar... hmm people who need attention?
Hey, go easy guys. I, for one, am really happy to have used2b join us on the BB. If he's not legit he sure did go to a lot of effort to establish himself as an interesting and knowledgable alfista before posting this clam.

used2b: I look forward to many more informative posts from you. Just, uh, not this one ;).

Bill

·
--ADMINISTRATOR--chiuso per ferie
12,498 Posts
Hey, go easy guys. I, for one, am really happy to have used2b join us on the BB. If he's not legit he sure did go to a lot of effort to establish himself as an interesting and knowledgable alfista before posting this clam.

used2b: I look forward to many more informative posts from you. Just, uh, not this one ;).

Bill
Yes, but we reserve the right to give the fella a hard time. :eek: We might even beat up on you a bit if you post the same barn find. :p As far as I am concerned, it's all done in good fun. :)

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
Mine's bigger

Attachments

·
Registered
528 Posts
Boatfind?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2gAMoD27un0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2gAMoD27un0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
Brownie, your moms yard breaks my heart!! Why are they being allowed to melt into the ground?

·
Weaving a Spider's Web.
1,156 Posts
Just 2 of the parts cars, no worries, there are more alfa's in better shape :) i was showing the worst of the 6 :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts