Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Sundays are for dog shows

In the Rear Engine Fiat Club newsletter, Merkel Weiss, who is President of the REFC, and one of the organizers of the Woodley Park show, states that the Woodley Park show is on Saturday this year because they now have Sundays reserved for dog shows. Woof Woof!

Doug "Dog" Bender

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard. There is a freakin HUGE dog park down the street from there!

I hope everyone knows about the day change, a lot of people just know to show up the first Sunday in November.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Best of France and Italy SATURDAY Nov. 5

Hi all,

It is true, we were pushed out by dog shows! Please spread the word that it really is on Saturday this year.

See you there, NO RAIN, I promise...

Tina

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
FYI: "Entry forms must be mailed no later than October 25, 2005. Regstration by mail is $15 for the first car and $10 for the second car; additional cars are free. Motorcycles, mopeds and scooters are $10 for the first and $5 for the second; additional motorcycles are free. Late registration will be available at the gate on the day of the event."

URL: http://www.franceanditaly.com/

Let's show our AlfaBB pride by wearing our AlfaBB T-shirts! Word has it that the AlfaBB Pig will be on hand! He should be available for autographs and poking.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Looking forward to it!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts