Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Group:

There have been past threads about wood veneer interior trim kits for the S3/S4 Spiders, including one that had pics of the patterns used by one vendor (Cuore Sportivo, I believe). I might like to tastefully upgrade the trim in my '92, as was done in the '94 Spider's, but I've not seen any follow-up threads from guys that have installed any of these kits and lived with them for a while.

To that end, I'd be curious to see pics, hear about vendors and prices, and just in general know if you're happy with the result and longevity/durability of this modification to your Spider. I'm sure other S3/S4 Spider owners would be, as well, so please add some posts to this thread. TIA.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i posted a similar question a while back. check out the link.

http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/showthread.php?t=40091
Thanks, but I've seen that thread and there's no real "meat" on it. I'd like to know where the kits were purchased, how they look after having been in place for a while, and I'd like to see some more pictures, too. Maybe this hasn't actually been do very many times by other AlfaBB members?

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like it's just the two of us. Let me know how yours looks after you buy and install a kit :D

·
Registered
7,018 Posts
i dont even know where to get it. i know this guy out in canada custom makes them but he charges an arm and a leg.

·
Registered
105 Posts
A friend of mine installed in his 91, I will check it out and let you know where he purchased
His kit looks nice, but it is too much wood for me, but that is personal just like stupid cup holders in Spiders

·
Weaving a Spider's Web.
1,154 Posts
i dont even know where to get it. i know this guy out in canada custom makes them but he charges an arm and a leg.

How many arms and legs? My Ce needs new door trim, either I do it myself or buy a kit. Who in Canada?
thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
I believe that the person in Canada is the same person that has posted on this BB and goes by the userid of "alfa_164s".

Best regards,

·
Registered
7,018 Posts
he also goes by "pininfarina"

i did not inquire about the dash - but he wanted $105 for the emergency brake handle and $350 for the automatic shift knob.

he does not take paypal anymore - i think he prefers western union.

·
Weaving a Spider's Web.
1,154 Posts
Much obliged Enrique. I'll pm him.
I've talked to Pininfarina about a rear lens for this spider too. I didn't know he did the trim. thanks Lgbalfa.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts