Alfa Romeo Forums banner

141 - 160 of 5284 Posts

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Thanks for appeasing my Polka Dot fetish!:p

Did anyone else notice that there is a bicycle in the picture ... and that it's a SCHWINN?
Strange that an American made bike is used as a prop for an Italian photo ... could this promotional pic have been taken in the U.S.A.???

·
Registered
1,258 Posts

Did anyone else notice that there is a bicycle in the picture ... and that it's a SCHWINN?
Strange that an American made bike is used as a prop for an Italian photo ... could this promotional pic have been taken in the U.S.A.???
Sorry, i keep looking but can't see the Schwinn...and now the Giulietta has dissappeared from view :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,519 Posts

I think that is a modern picture

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
He'd be crazy to pick her up! That stupid bike might scratch the car unless they leave it behind:rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,238 Posts
Here's what I believe to be the last Alfa 2600 SZ prototype with chassis number AR856002 (that still lives in the USA) shown in Grand Hotel #997, 31-Jul-65.

Attachments

·
Registered
572 Posts
Yes, this is a web site for all, including children, teenagers, spouses and co-workers to learn about Alfas, look at pictures and share the Alfa experience. I don't ever want to have to worry about opening the BB in front of family, friends or co-workers, for fear that nude or inappropriate pictures may come up.

Best regards,

Inappropriate? Were all inappropriate under these clothes, id just like to see some more interesting alfa pics. You know how the internet is now, old. We need the new hot stuff. Isnt that what owning an alfa is all about?!

PS. NEED BOOBS EVERYDAY, BUT DO NOT COME HERE FOR THEM.

141 - 160 of 5284 Posts