Alfa Romeo Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 120 of 5321 Posts

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Some spiders!
How many times is the same picture going to be posted because people don't even bother to look at the first post of this thread?! Not to mention that the thread author has also commented on this "duplicity" in subsequent posts. :D:rolleyes::D

Best regards,

·
Registered
4,631 Posts
Women and Alfas

How many times is the same picture going to be posted because people don't even bother to look at the first post of this thread?! Not to mention that the thread author has also commented on this "duplicity" in subsequent posts. :D:rolleyes::D

Best regards,
It could become second only to the "Barn Find in Portugal" saga.....

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
This is the only female I'd have sit on my hood :) and it had better be for no more than a second or so. I think it's a female :confused:.

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
I don't know if that's a good choice or not... the swatting damage could be just as expensive to repair.....
Nah, the small ones don't cause the problem - it's the trophy sized ones that do the damage. In any event, we're getting off topic here.:(

Attachments

·
Registered
4,631 Posts
Women and Alfas

Nah, the small ones don't cause the problem - it's the trophy sized ones that do the damage. In any event, we're getting off topic here.:(
O.k. back on topic....I don't think this one has been posted, not much to detract from the Alfa....

Attachments

·
Registered
127 Posts
Ok,Ok.... Heres one of the best!!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ePjq6MqNOdo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ePjq6MqNOdo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I think i got the gist of this thread now:rolleyes:

Grrrrrr!!:D

Paul
I believe that is Catherine Zeta-Jones!
Anyway, my ragazza is this one (but so it belongs to many others as well):

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Here is a larger one Cheryl and an add on.
Oh and one of my girls that likes to ride in Alfas.
Before and after pics. Lucydogs love Alfas:cool:
I'm tellin' you Alfa make dogs crazy:D

Paul

Attachments

·
Registered
4,631 Posts
Here is a larger one Cheryl and an add on.
Oh and one of my girls that likes to ride in Alfas.
Before and after pics. Lucydogs love Alfas:cool:
I'm tellin' you Alfa make dogs crazy:D

Paul
Thanks for the help, Paul. What I saved, was the size you posted; however, I was not using my own computer so something may have changed in the process or I may have screwed up the save, always possible.

As for dogs riding in cars....ours loved to get in the car and ride. Our largest dog, a German Shepherd/Huskie, which was small compared to Pat being accustomed to Great Danes, anointed our 73 spider in a way that Pat never forgot. Rocky was a 4-month old stray at Saatchi and Saatchi that came to live at our house. He had been staying with one of the girls temporarily at S&S until they could find a home for him. The big day of transfer, when Lee gets his "puppy" to sleep in his room in the box all fixed up for him. The girl that delivered Rocky to Pat to take home, neglected to mention that she had just fed him. You've got it, all over the carpet, seat etc. Pat was fit to be tied with the smell on the 30-45 minute ride home, since he had the top up not knowing how the dog would react to the ride. He comes home to a little boy expecting a "puppy" that he can play with, cuddle, hold, and put in a box in his room to sleep; in marches a horse in comparison that cleans off coffee tables with his tail; not to mention the mess in the car that had to be taken care of.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
She is the only one allowed to ride in the Alfas. The other two monsters would poke their feet through the seats. After the Volvo/dog hauler died we had to buy a Grand Vitara to haul them around. I have realized that after a few camping trips with the dogs that we are going to have to get a rooftop carrier for our stuff so we can take them too:eek:

Paul

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
is this a children's website?
why cant we have n00ds?!
everybody else is doing it
Because this is the AlfaBB..............
If you want to look at other things besides Alfas, I've been told there are many other places on the web you can seek and find........

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Yes, this is a web site for all, including children, teenagers, spouses and co-workers to learn about Alfas, look at pictures and share the Alfa experience. I don't ever want to have to worry about opening the BB in front of family, friends or co-workers, for fear that nude or inappropriate pictures may come up.

Best regards,

101 - 120 of 5321 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.