Alfa Romeo Forums banner

5221 - 5240 of 5285 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Advice - go to page one and read (& follow) the posting 'rules' for this thread. Remember - the entire thread can be deleted easily if BB members can't follow those guidelines.
Then please delete, I post an innocent joke and the left wing liberals have a meltdown, but there are plenty of inappropriate pictures posted throughout this thread... do the right thing and take down the thread.... I wouldn't want my or anyone else's daughters to be offended... Remember that is the reason my post was taken down

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I've cleaned up this thread. Please be careful what you post as some folks might consider it offensive.
Ouch..... there is a guy out there in your country who really understands what 'offensive Twitter posts' are......so that here on ARBB sounds a little bit like kindergarten to me, sorry.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
My, oh my. What century are we in???

Regards
Seems to be in a century with everything must be 'politically correct' while a little girl without any merits gets more attention for slapstick speech instead of going back to school while an old man in a not round office can offend anyone with his Twitter posts.

That seems to be ok then while joke posts are deleted here on ARBB.

·
Super Moderator
11,213 Posts
Last chance. If members DO NOT stop the current activity on this thread, the thread will be closed and disappear. DO YOU ALL UNDERSTAND? The Moderators have been patient with you long enough.
EB 101? Are you there? You are about to be banished from the BB. Possibly forever. You were warned. The BB will not tolerate any rule violations. Take them elsewhere.
Have a nice day.
Gordon Raymond, Super Moderator

·
Administrator
16,366 Posts
Gentlemen (I use the term advisedly...), this thread is teetering on the brink of deletion. Please go back to page one and read the first post to see the intended purpose of this thread. And go to the bottom of the BB page to find the Terms of Use for posting here. We are all adults - I suggest we all act like it.

And keep in mind that arguing with your (unpaid) moderators can easily lead to a suspension or outright ban. It is as simple as a mouse click...

·
Out of the office!
11,156 Posts
5221 - 5240 of 5285 Posts