Alfa Romeo Forums banner

5081 - 5100 of 5288 Posts

·
Premium Member
923 Posts
Nice pic, stefmiesterb. I miss my Alfettas, though I do like my current GTV6. I hope to revert back to a flat Alfetta hood (using the 'laid over' 164 type plenum for my V6 at some point). Maybe even go back to the 4 rear taillights.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Hey guys, this is really simple stuff, just pay attention to the rules and everyone can benefit.

Funny, life is exactly the same, too bad a few people ruin it for the majority who know how to play in the sandbox.
its just like speed limit......theres the limit, many follow it...some slightly exceed it...no biggie...exceed it much , you`l get ticketed...simple

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
I can't wait to get our '85 spider home and hopefully running to get some pics with wife, daughters or granddaughters

btw the forecast for tonite is a low temp of 7 degrees F here in Buffalo NY

·
Registered
134 Posts
Please don't take the car out of the garage at 7 degrees.....that would be cruel and unusual punishment for your fine Alfa Romeo Spider.....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Looks like nothing has changed since I posted a comment 11 years ago on the BB (02/08/2008)!

All,
As an Italian I can tell you that our passions are: food/wine, women (including our mothers) & sport cars, and not always in that order. I do not know if there had been inappropriate photos posted that have been removed from this thread, but I have not seen anything offensive. I would say that 95% of the photos have been from ALFA adds or taken at car shows, all of which were meant for public consumption. I see much much worse in magazines at the news stands, and on regular TV (not to say it's right). Where's the problem and why are there so many uptight people out there? Time to lighten up and get a life. If you're that uptight, maybe its time to drive a British car.
ACC

Disclaimer: This response was meant only to a select few and only in the kindest way.
I really don't think my viewpoint has changed too much since 2008 except for the British car comment...I'm a now a fan!

Happy motoring to all...

·
Registered
252 Posts
Nice car, Girl and Location
Museum ALfa Romeo Arese

5081 - 5100 of 5288 Posts