Alfa Romeo Forums banner

4981 - 5000 of 5286 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Yes, I live here :) You're welcome to drop by and smell my car. Unfortunately the Danish International Alfa Romeo Meet is this weekend in Ribe.
Not sure exactly where my daughter lives now, but she recently moved a little north from where she was, to be closer to kids school...she was at 55 Norre Alle...maybe we can get time to meet up when Im there? of course we plan many outings as its my wifes first visit to Europe...Den Gamle By , for instance..my two grand daughters even "work" there...and we will be in Sweden..Stockholm , and South , in Blekinge, then Höllviken at my sons, before we arrive Aarhus

maybe write me by email ? [email protected]

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Classic Days Schloss Dyck
At our AROSC Summer Party Norm and I showed up with similar purses.
OOPS, I posted this to the wrong thread, sorry,
"Don't ask. Don't tell"

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,811 Posts
Purses

At our AROSC Summer Party Norm and I showed up with similar purses.
OOPS, I posted this to the wrong thread, sorry,
"Don't ask. Don't tell"
Those are timing light cases.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
I do too sometimes. But in a second or two the image appears. The servers are slow in getting them out. Just try waiting a bit, especially in a thread like this with a lot of pics.

Robert

·
Registered
770 Posts
If, after waiting a reasonable time, the images still don't load, try clicking the permalink at the top right of the post in question (that's the bit that says "post #x of y") to open the individual post. Photos should appear there OK.

4981 - 5000 of 5286 Posts