Alfa Romeo Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
4881 - 4900 of 5321 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
In shock news, apparently it is possible that a woman can own a car too, maybe even a better developed race car than most of us can hope to own. And it's entirely possible she can drive it faster than most of us can aspire to.

Roz Shaw with her Sprint GT. Now racing a rather nice orange Jägermeister GTaM replica. Have I misunderstood the purpose of the thread :)

It's all a bit like 1972 in this thread, which while it might be an appropriate time for views on many of the cars, maybe isn't for the views on women.

Attachments

·
Registered
757 Posts
Yeah, let’s put man in a cage and make them act the way women want them too!.....sorry but you can’t change instincts>:)

PS. Fantastic to hear that Roz enjoys racing her GTA replica. Complimenti :wink2:

·
Registered
1976 Alfetta GT, 2018 Giulia Sport
1,756 Posts
3 Italian Icons, and my brother

In Sorrento 2 weeks ago. My brother and his wife were on a 4 week Italy tour. My sister in law spotted this photo op at a Chagall art exhibit in Sorrento and she also thought up the title:

3 Italian Icons, and my brother.​

Attachments

·
Registered
277 Posts
Back years ago I remember "60 Minutes" did a profile of Sophia Loren. The piece was done at her home in Italy & the story began with Loren driving up to the meeting driving a Duetto just like the one in the photo above. That combination of Sophia Loren, that Duetto & my Italian ancestry led to my wish to have an Alfa. I finally got my Alfa...a 1991 red S4. Sadly I could never afford a Duetto. But my '91 is a near-perfect fit & a blast!

Regards

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
In shock news, apparently it is possible that a woman can own a car too, maybe even a better developed race car than most of us can hope to own. And it's entirely possible she can drive it faster than most of us can aspire to.

Roz Shaw with her Sprint GT. Now racing a rather nice orange Jägermeister GTaM replica. Have I misunderstood the purpose of the thread :)

It's all a bit like 1972 in this thread, which while it might be an appropriate time for views on many of the cars, maybe isn't for the views on women.
Roz's Jagerbomb GTAm replica is in my video here, yes I did back off to let her through but I was chasing as hard as I could for the rest of the video!

4881 - 4900 of 5321 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.