Alfa Romeo Forums banner

2001 - 2020 of 5284 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
My first love, a 57 alfa spider veloce bought in 61. Kept till 69 at which point jumped to porsche untill 81 when got out of sports cars to concentrate on my business. Found old 73 in 08 and roto restoration in progress. Now have 5 from 73 to 91 and drive an 86 quad. I know what you mean by the alfa disease but ain't it fun!

·
Push hard and live
8,910 Posts
Jay -

You beat me to the punch posting Shirley's (aka "Delilah") pictures.

I think she's a lot classier than most of the cunning stunts in the other pictures.

·
Push hard and live
8,910 Posts
Alex,

You seem to have missed the part where it was a native POLISH friend that made the observation about the women of HIS country.

And I have found that every humorous remark can be found wanting by a person with sufficiently thin skin. Oddly, I have always admired my many Polish friends for their ability to find humor and grace in all things, including the often unfortunate situations in their country.

Chill out dude - life's too short.

Don

Firstly, I think you're daft if you believe that Eastern European women age less gracefully than other women. I know many beautiful older European women who are absolutely gorgeous! Have a look at the photos of any of the HUNGARIAN Gabor sisters for example! Eva, Magda and Zsa-Zsa all are and were great looking for their age throughout their lives. Sure, they were in Hollywood and were gorgeous to begin with, but I have relatives and friends in Eastern Europe who remain beautiful well into their years. In countries where life is difficult, earnings are not very high and cosmetic surgery and other ways to manage the changes we all face as we age are less available, there will certainly be fewer women who can take advantage of these things... but that's as far as it goes.

Secondly, I must say that your remarks indicate that you are pretty shallow and insensitive in your perception of what makes a woman beautiful. I think you probably better stick with those 20 year-old women, for as long as you can afford them or for as long as they can put up with you, whichever comes first.

Finally, I have traveled all over the planet many times. I have dated women from Asia, Europe, Africa, the Caribbean and Australia, and have been fortunate enough to have found that there are beautiful women of every ethnicity. And many of those women actually like Alfas! Isn't THAT fabulous?

So, please stop disparaging Polish or any other group of women. Instead, let's all just appreciate the beauty that some of our members are so graciously contributing in this thread.

·
Push hard and live
8,910 Posts
What kind of car is that?

Great looking seat cover, what kind of car is that?

ncng

Huh? I'll give you a hint. This area is called the "AlfaBB".

What am I missing here?

·
Registered
4,871 Posts
If I could get anywhere near that Brera, I'd be smiling. At least more than she is, anyway.

·
Registered
4,871 Posts
It all makes sense now!
I'd still smile. But I drive a 164S so, what do I know?

·
Registered
94 Posts
did she just drop that engine out of her butt? Very talented and wish I could do that but also nasty. That advert agency needs to reconsider this one.

·
Registered
8,982 Posts
my thought's on the 4c..... that is one damned ugly car..i would not buy it.. bring on the this car..it looks like an alfa romeo..and i would buy this one..much more classic look to it.. better lines..not all jumbled up like the 4c car.

Attachments

2001 - 2020 of 5284 Posts