Alfa Romeo Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Women & Alfas

Tags
85 spider
4M views 5K replies 512 participants last post by  ossodiseppia 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
This thread is dedicated to all women that have helped market Alfa Romeo. I will start with a few pics and wait to see what you guys come up with.

Remember - NOT just pics of women.

WOMEN & ALFAS ;):D

EDIT: Posting Rules
1) all photos must be G/PG* rated. <would you look at the picture with your young school-age daughter?>
2) no crude or suggestive comments
3) violation of rules = post, picture or comment deleted & immediate 14 days suspension (no warning given)

*This is the rating system used in the United States. Please click here for a description of these ratings and for ratings used in a number of other countries. If your county is not listed or if your countries rating system differs, then the American G/PG or Canadian C, C8, G rating systems will apply.

If you are still unsure whether a picture or comment is suitable for posting, please email it to a moderator for review or simply don't post it.

Jim
AlfaBB Administrator

Attachments

See less See more
#11 · (Edited)
Moda & 1750 GTV in Capri -'71

Just to get this thread back on track.;) Nothing wrong with pics of beautiful women, but we need to see an Alfa Romeo somewhere in the picture, otherwise, it will end up like the "Italian Women" thread. Also, it would be great to identify the type of Alfa in the picture.

Attachments

#27 ·
Out of curiosity where was this picture taken?

This post has been deleted
#24 ·
The guy in the yellow shirt is looking at the car!!! What, is he a concours judge who cannot be distracted from his duty?;):D
Are you sure he's looking at the car? ;) I was wondering what kind of spot was on the back of the model's dress and what kind of line he was going to use to address it.....was that car freshly painted?

#29 ·
Very nice Duetto. I just love the French countryside . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.