Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this has been asked many times before, but I have found a posting which says

Light Green and black ignition they say to the ignition Powe from car. It says dark green and black cable which feeds the ignition coil on 105 loom.

Then brown and white to tacho

And pink and white cable to fuel pump.

Is this all correct or if there is a thread/url which details it I'd be greatful.

Thx
Chris

·
Registered
183 Posts
Sorry if this has been asked many times before, but I have found a posting which says

Light Green and black ignition they say to the ignition Powe from car. It says dark green and black cable which feeds the ignition coil on 105 loom.

Then brown and white to tacho

And pink and white cable to fuel pump.

Is this all correct or if there is a thread/url which details it I'd be greatful.

Thx
Chris
sounds right.

What are you doing for rev counter?

·
Registered
183 Posts
converted to electric. Bit heath robinson and don't know if it works yet but we'll see. R u going to the Alfa day at Duxford? Be nice to see your car.

Cheers
Chris
I have the rev counter out of a 75, took many hours of switching things between my original one and the 75 one to create an original looking electric one, and then managed to fry it!!
So i now have another 75 version to try again, and hopefully learn from my mistake!

No, i wont be going to Duxford, its a little too far for me. I may go to Silverstone in the summer, but i dont trust the car enough to go even that far yet! :whistling:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts