Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1976 Alfa Spider
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a wiring diagram for my 76 Spider. where Can I find one?

Thanks,

·
Administrator
17,767 Posts
I will send you one for the 1977 Spider - likely the same or very similar to your 1976 model. Check your conversations (click on the mini-avatar in the upper right corner of the page).

These are color coded wire diagrams made by the dearly departed BB member Papajam (Jim Neill). Jim made these as a labor of love and gave freely them to Alfa owners. He always asked that they not be used for profit, sold or posted publicly. Please keep this part of his legacy alive.

·
Registered
eight Italian motorcycles....
20 Posts
I could use the same thing. Send me one, if you would, please.

·
Registered
eight Italian motorcycles....
20 Posts
Two thumbs up to the late Mr. Neill. Fantastic piece of work.

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
If I could be so rude and request a wiring diagram for a 1982 Spider Veloce I would be much obliged.

Jim

·
Registered
2 Posts
I will send you one for the 1977 Spider - likely the same or very similar to your 1976 model. Check your conversations (click on the mini-avatar in the upper right corner of the page).

These are color coded wire diagrams made by the dearly departed BB member Papajam (Jim Neill). Jim made these as a labor of love and gave freely them to Alfa owners. He always asked that they not be used for profit, sold or posted publicly. Please keep this part of his legacy alive.
Hey there, I have a 76' spider that I'm working on... and I have some wires that aren't connected to anything! I'd really really appreciate if you or anyone could send me a copy of this colored diagram. Thank you so much!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts