Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I am new to the forum and it seems all the posts on wiring diagrams have been closed. I have an '86 Spider Veloce that just had nice damage to wiring in the past month. I am looking for a wiring diagram. My email address is [email protected]. Any help appreciated

Wendy

·
Administrator
17,145 Posts
Welcome to the AlfaBB. I will send you copies of Papajam's (Jim Neill's) color coded wire diagrams via a conversation. Click on the mini-avatar in the upper right corner of the page.

Jim (RIP) made these diagrams as a labor of love. He gave them to Alfa owners freely. He always asked that they not be posted publicly or sold. Please help us keep that part of his legacy alive.

Tip: put the files on a flash drive and take them to an office supply store. Have them print out 11" x 17" color copies then plastic laminate them - perfect for the shop!

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you SO much! I received them and they are printed and ready for the mouse-damage tracing! What a labor of love by Jim. Wow!!

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Premium upgrade done! Profile photo with car added! Spider forum followed. Very excited to have found this community!

·
Administrator
17,145 Posts
I'm not sure if Jim ever finished making wire diagrams for the GTV6. I will send you what I got via a 'Conversation' (aka Private Message).

The GTV6 version I have is listed for a 1981 model. If anyone has them for later models, please send a copy to me, too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts