Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if anyone has the wiring diagram for the Giulia spider I'd really appreciate it a copy.
Im trying to sort out my brakes lights and turn indicator problem.
my email address is [email protected]

10123 Giulia Spider R6 is the file that is listed on the BB

thanks
Vic

·
Registered
6,819 Posts
I would check with the Alfa Owners Club to see if they have it in their library of Alfa documents. Then take it to a copy shop and have them make an oversized print that will be MUCH easier to use.

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would check with the Alfa Owners Club to see if they have it in their library of Alfa documents. Then take it to a copy shop and have them make an oversized print that will be MUCH easier to use.
thanks, I'll try that. I know that some people email the ones PAPAJAM created. was hoping for that.

looking at your signature - we have a very similar line up of alfas!

·
Registered
6,819 Posts
Some of his are full color and better to read! Have you done a search here for his drawings?

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Some of his are full color and better to read! Have you done a search here for his drawings?
His are GREAT. I can blow them up without distortion
I have done the search but not sure if the links are now defunct have read they are not to be posted

- before he passed he sent me a few.
I did not have the Giulia spider at the time.

·
Registered
6,819 Posts
Maybe contact a moderator or admin. to see if they are still available or can direct you in the right direction.

·
Registered
8,104 Posts
Vic I just sent you the diagram
Look in your 'conversations' box

Dom

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
I sent a copy of the owner's manual and 101.23 wiring diagram to your email. The owner's manual has a diagram, but I can't remember if it is for a spider or spider veloce. The 101.23 is a copy of Papajam's colorized version.

lou

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you to all that replied and sent me the requested information.
VERY HELPFUL!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts