Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all - does anyone have a wiring diagram for a 1972 RHD 2000 Kammtail spider? Am doing a complete restoration and would like to reconnect the mess that has been made under the dashboard over the years!

Any help would be most appreciated - only seem to be able to find US versions?

Many thanks

Richard

·
Registered
558 Posts
Honestly I'm not sure how different they would be, but if you can find someone in the local club with an original owner's manual, the wiring diagrams are in there.
Just a suggestion...
/Neil

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts
Did you check in the post Electrical Wiring Diagrams, and the sticky within entitled Available Wiring Diagrams ? I see one there for a '72 Spider...If all else fails, simply send a PM to the very helpful Papajam, and you will get a speedy reply. His diagrams are the dog's dangly bits, very useful for troubleshooting. He was able to provide one for my '77 UK spec Spider.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all - does anyone have a wiring diagram for a 1972 RHD 2000 Kammtail spider? Am doing a complete restoration and would like to reconnect the mess that has been made under the dashboard over the years!

Many thanks

Richard

Many thanks

Richard
Hi Ric
Did you manage to find a wiring diagram for the UK S2 Spider? I’m after one if you did.
cheers
Jerry.
[email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts