Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is an excellent write-up regarding this for either a 750 or 101 Spider. The Lucas voltage regulator is used, but mostly for looks.

It might be a part of an engine conversion thread, but I can't fine it there.

If someone could point me to this thread, it would be most helpful.

·
Registered
9,407 Posts

·
Premium Member
940 Posts
There is an excellent write-up regarding this for either a 750 or 101 Spider. The Lucas voltage regulator is used, but mostly for looks.

It might be a part of an engine conversion thread, but I can't fine it there.

If someone could point me to this thread, it would be most helpful.
Biba,

I see that you are still struggling with your conversion. Contact me offline and I will send you what I have if you are interested. Hopefully, it will help.

Lionel

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ruedi, this isn't the one I was thinking of. As I mentioned, the conversion was done using a Lucas voltage regulator. If it can't be found - but sure hope it can - most likely I can use the information for the one you sent me to.

So thank you, for forwarding it.

Lionel, I'm just getting around to installing your terrific wiring loom. I've found a home for the majority of the wires. For some reason I'm having trouble finding the other end of the voltage regulator's wiring. My thought is - and going on the basis the other thread can be found - to install it in the original configuration. Then I'll know where each of the wires are coming from.

But, yes, there might well be questions once I start installing the myriad parts. Did you send me the other thread I'm referring to?

·
Premium Member
940 Posts
Ruedi, this isn't the one I was thinking of. As I mentioned, the conversion was done using a Lucas voltage regulator. If it can't be found - but sure hope it can - most likely I can use the information for the one you sent me to.

So thank you, for forwarding it.

Lionel, I'm just getting around to installing your terrific wiring loom. I've found a home for the majority of the wires. For some reason I'm having trouble finding the other end of the voltage regulator's wiring. My thought is - and going on the basis the other thread can be found - to install it in the original configuration. Then I'll know where each of the wires are coming from.

But, yes, there might well be questions once I start installing the myriad parts. Did you send me the other thread I'm referring to?
Biba,

Send me an email at [email protected] and I will forward the conversion directly to you.

Lionel

1 - 5 of 5 Posts