Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
Alfa GT Junior - 1600 1975 ; Alfa Guilia Sprint GT -1600 1966
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I bought myself a 1966 Alfa Guilia Sprint GT abandoned project, I lack installation info on how the exact routing of the harness is supposed to go, if I would have good harness detail info I could work it out.
I have only wrecked harness with cut wires so pulled the diagram ( papajam created ) and am still puzled even after looking at this link. I am looking for more loom/bundling info details showing intermediate lengths so I can modify/reproduce the harness.
Anyone having details / pictures taken on this that can help me out ?

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the idea, however I'dd like to make some modifications along to foresee daylight running light, foglamps and relais creating logic. I will continue my search as I'dd like to mod the existing and have some electrical fun too. I prefer to work on any item other than just source new stuff, that's me :)
I did the same on my 75 Unificato and brought me lot of pleasure.

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the reply, the side of the engine is clear, and least damaged, the part going inside, especially to the dashboard I am looking to see some pictures of someone (dis)assembling so understand best routing.
Great picture, this looks exactly like a 63 model I've been able to visit day before yesterday, thanks for posting !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts