Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Alfa GT Junior - 1600 1975 ; Alfa Guilia Sprint GT -1600 1966
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I bought myself a 1966 Alfa Guilia Sprint GT abandoned project, I lack installation info on how the exact routing of the harness is supposed to go, if I would have good harness detail info I could work it out.
I have only wrecked harness with cut wires so pulled the diagram ( papajam created ) and am still puzled even after looking at this link. I am looking for more loom/bundling info details showing intermediate lengths so I can modify/reproduce the harness.
Anyone having details / pictures taken on this that can help me out ?

·
Registered
Alfa GT Junior - 1600 1975 ; Alfa Guilia Sprint GT -1600 1966
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the idea, however I'dd like to make some modifications along to foresee daylight running light, foglamps and relais creating logic. I will continue my search as I'dd like to mod the existing and have some electrical fun too. I prefer to work on any item other than just source new stuff, that's me :)
I did the same on my 75 Unificato and brought me lot of pleasure.

·
Premium Member
14,350 Posts
I recommend laying the harness out on the floor and taking a few pictures to post here. If the fuse box is still attached, that is going to give you a starting point to how the harness will lay out in the car.

Look at it as several bundles of wire. One bundle goes up front to lighting and horn. Another bundle goes to the instruments inside the car, one to the rear, etc. It seems intimidating right now, but once you lay it out and start figuring out which bundle goes to which part of the car, it gets a bit easier.

There will be a long run of wires that goes to the rear of the car. That one should be fairly easy to find. On my car (Spider), it runs down the left side along the frame rail. I do not know which side of the GT it runs down.

Hood Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive design Car

1 - 4 of 4 Posts