Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Limited edition #567 of 3000 commemorating the 100 year anniversary of Alfa Romeo (1910-2010).

I have kept this set at 55 degrees since the day I received it from Europe. All bottles are in perfect condition (labels, foils, no seepage, etc.). The box has a few cosmetic blemishes from 10 years of storage.

$ = Best Offer. Please PM.

Located in CA. Will only ship to reciprocal states.

Thank you.

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Limited edition #567 of 3000 commemorating the 100 year anniversary of Alfa Romeo (1910-2010).

I have kept this set at 55 degrees since the day I received it from Europe. All bottles are in perfect condition (labels, foils, no seepage, etc.). The box has a few cosmetic blemishes from 10 years of storage.

Thank you.
Will you ship to Newport news Virginia, I'll offer $300.00

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I’m sorry but that’s less than the set cost when new 10 years ago. I also cannot legally ship wine to VA.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Will you ship to Newport news Virginia, I'll offer $300.00
I’m sorry but that’s less than the set cost when new 10 years ago. I also cannot legally ship wine to VA.
Fair enough. Can you legally ship to North Carolina or D.C.? I have no idea what the set is worth $300.00 is $50.00 per bottle, I seriously doubt the wine is worth that much but the bottles certainly are... So, my question becomes what are you looking for in terms of a reasonable offer?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do you still have these?

Thank you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts