Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Windshield for '82 Alfa Spider, brown seats, exhaust manifold

Hello. I have a long crack going down the middle of my windshield, need to replace it. A local glass place gave me an astronomical price, figured I'd search for a used one.

Located in Buffalo, NY, willing to pay shipping if you pack it well or travel to pick up.

Thanks

I'm also looking for brown seats (or an economical cover source) and an exhaust manifold

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
I have a good used one. Must pick-up in Toronto though. Will not ship.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Heh, can't beat that

The one mentioned doesn't have the internal antenna, where I believe mine does

Anyone have one with the antenna? Otherwise I'll go without, the car has an aftermarket headunit, and I've never even put the face plate on anyway. I got the car to hear the wind not the radio!

·
Registered
61 Posts
If the one in Toronto doesn't work for you, try Larry at Alfa Parts Exchange in Acampo, California...

·
Registered
496 Posts
Is this the gentleman from Rochester that called the other day? I go on the Forum once in a while and rings a bell. Let me know as we are in the Boston area. We have the ones without the antenna and can supply the new built in antenna type from one of our glass vendors. Still a great deal for ones without antenna for $160 green tint or $195 bronze. We are geared for shipping anywhere!
Thanks,
Richard

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still looking for a windshield with antenna, in Buffalo NY but willing to travel.

Also need brown seats, and exhaust manifold for 82 spider (bosch fi if that matters).

·
Registered
496 Posts
The bronze with antenna are still on order unfortunately. I think the update is sometime later in April maybe sooner. Feel free to check back.
Richard

·
Registered
496 Posts
I can sell you new green tint without antenna for $160 + truck freight or if you want to pick one up no freight , we have a distributor in PA if not too far a distance..

·
Registered
787 Posts
1983 Alfa Romeo spider windshield with antenna

Hello. I have a long crack going down the middle of my windshield, need to replace it. A local glass place gave me an astronomical price, figured I'd search for a used one.

Located in Buffalo, NY, willing to pay shipping if you pack it well or travel to pick up.

Thanks

I'm also looking for brown seats (or an economical cover source) and an exhaust manifold
I have windshield with antenna for a spider,
If your interested email [email protected]
You can pick up,

·
Premium Member
1,419 Posts

Thanks

Hi,I have a good windshield and exhaust manifold. Located Orlando,Florida,shipping is an issue though for the windshield. email [email protected] or call 321 279 0922

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
AUSTIN jUNEAU
pLEASE REPLY IF INTERESTED TO: [email protected]
603 558-1111
Where are you located?

I paypaled Rogerspeed for an exhaust manifold, I'm supposed to meet someone else in Toronto next weekend for a windshield, if people who have the glass still want to reply as backups incase something happens that would be good, otherwise I'm hopefully set. I'll know next week!

Thanks guys

·
Registered
419 Posts
Talk to your local windshield shop not too expensive for a new one, since shipping is a problem.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks guys,

Ended up getting a windshield from "GTA ALFA" and an exhaust manifold from "Rogerspeed." The threads on the exhaust manifold are pretty beat up but I'm hoping to make it work. Still need seats but may just get mine re-covered. Need to order a manifold and downpipe exhaust gasket, and a seal for the windshield first.

Have to search for a windshield replacement write-up first to see what parts I need, I'll start that now.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts