Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need a little help I’m restoring a 88 spider Quadra folio any help with a OEM windshield and performance exhaust
Also wheel and tire package can you help possible thank you

·
Premium Member
1,648 Posts
Need a little help I’m restoring a 88 spider Quadra folio any help with a OEM windshield and performance exhaust
Also wheel and tire package can you help possible thank you
I got a windshield from Safelite. They installed it.
Lots of exhaust options. Really depends on what you want to do.
Try Centerline or Vick Autosports

Reactions: Ldirubba

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
who knows the exact dimensions of the 88 spider steering wheel? sorry for stupid questions but missing stuff

·
Registered
637 Posts
For a performance exhaust I would have one custom made. I had one built from 321 SS mandrel bent tubing, and the shop was able to tuck it up a bit tighter than a pre-made one. They also built the brackets for the mufflers so they would bolt up to the stock mounts. This is on a GTV but the idea is the same. Any street rod shop can do this. The header is a ceramic coated Darstan.
IMG_2962.jpeg IMG_2963.jpeg IMG_2994.jpeg IMG_3007.jpeg IMG_3013.jpeg

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For a performance exhaust I would have one custom made. I had one built from 321 SS mandrel bent tubing, and the shop was able to tuck it up a bit tighter than a pre-made one. They also built the brackets for the mufflers so they would bolt up to the stock mounts. This is on a GTV but the idea is the same. Any street rod shop can do this. The header is a ceramic coated Darstan.
View attachment 1680939 View attachment 1680940 View attachment 1680941 View attachment 1680942 View attachment 1680943
Thanks for the info can you pass me there contact information?

·
Registered
637 Posts
Thanks for the info can you pass me there contact information?
I had the exhaust built at a shop in South San Francisco it was a one off custom.
This is where I got the tubing.
Are you in the San Francisco area?

·
Registered
483 Posts
I have a steering wheel that I took off of my '88. What dimensions in particular are you looking for?

·
Registered
483 Posts
I was almost positive that I removed that comment immediately. I was looking at the wrong pic when I made it.
I looked at my wheel and saw a number of "dimensions" that need to be measured. I will try to get to it and get back to you tomorrow..
I am looking at steering wheel outside circumference. Wheel inside circumference. Spoke lengths and widths. Center hub outside and inside circumference. Center hub depth. Spline diameter. Spline depth. Depth from wheel to hub. See what I mean?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts