Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Brains trust,
I’m trying to help a fellow Spider man near me chase some bits. He does not really use the internet so I offered to help.
Does anyone have any of these caps as pictured for the top of the windscreen?
Are they all the same?
Thanks in advance
Daniel

Attachments

·
Administrator
3,854 Posts
750 had one screw holding them to the top of the post, 101 has 2 screws holding them to the post - as always there was a degree of overlap at the change point, check the top of your windscreen posts

What's very interesting is the Giulia Spider you pictured has sun visors fitted to the top bar of the screen - are these owner fitted, or could this possibly be the mythical sun visor fitment for the German market ??

Ciao
Greig

·
Registered
315 Posts
I’ll take the related ones if available.

Thx
Pino

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
315 Posts
Replated

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
750 had one screw holding them to the top of the post, 101 has 2 screws holding them to the post - as always there was a degree of overlap at the change point, check the top of your windscreen posts

What's very interesting is the Giulia Spider you pictured has sun visors fitted to the top bar of the screen - are these owner fitted, or could this possibly be the mythical sun visor fitment for the German market ??

Ciao
Greig
Hi Greig,
You are very observant. But I’m afraid you will have to keep looking for the mythical unicorn.
My friend made this set up about 30 years ago. It looks pretty factory though.
You level of knowledge on all things Alfa is amazing.
Regards Daniel
E086A835-3FCA-47CD-BBE8-68D01AD243C7.jpeg
CEE4E177-5DA8-4C0C-93F4-3102C0307E36.jpeg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts