Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
We'll Be There

We'll have just about all the cars from the shop out there. I'll be in my new ride as well as a couple other customers.
Anthony

·
Admin
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: We'll Be There

italcarguy said:
I'll be in my new ride
What is the new ride?

The images on the board of your GTV are prety awesome. I cant wait to see what you bring to top that!

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
New Ride

Italspeed, a old car dealer and parts supplier WWW.ITALSPEED.COM acquired a very period correct 1963 Giulia Spider. They have asked me to run it for them in 2003 with various clubs. The car is not the fastest because it set up for HMSA which requires the being close to stock but I am sure it will still be a kick in the pants. I will only be using my GT Jr. for the Magnaflow Vintage 2.5 Series. WWW.BSEDAN.COM

Anthony

N

·
0 Posts
Where can I get more information for this event?

Any links, phone numbers, or email addresses would be great.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
I'll be there

Not on the track. I'll be part of the crowd, watching, snapping pictures

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
arosc at willow

this weekend seems like its never gonna get here. its good because seems like i have more time to get the cars ready but bad cuz it feels like the weekend is two weeks away.
anthony

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
Hahaha, when I stopped by the shop last week I thought the race was going to be last weekend.

Anyways I'll be there saturday, gonna bring my helmet just incase I can sneak a first intro group ride.

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
Hahaha, when I stopped by the shop last week I thought the race was going to be last weekend.

Anyways I'll be there saturday, gonna bring my helmet just incase I can sneak a first intro group ride(20 bucks).

·
Admin
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What's a first intro ride?

Ride with someone else or go for a spin in your own car? If it is to sit shotgun is there any one out there who will let a 168lb pasenger bog their lap time down. If so I might be up for a spin.

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
willow this weekend

sniady ---
see you this weekend i can't wait to show you the gtv we got ...too muc cool stuff on it that i know you will appreciate!

simon ---
swing by our paddock space; i wanna meet you. we will be in the garages on the front straight, can't miss it.

anthony

·
Registered
241 Posts
Willow last weekend

It was a great event.....

So, Sniady, did you do Intro Group? If so, which one were you? All of the intro students did a good job! I am the Intro Group instructor......

Anthony, it was fun racing with you! How many times did we pass each other in the Alfa Cup race Sunday? Had to be at least 12, right? I appreciated your sportsmanship on the track. It's not often that I am comfortable going side-by-side with someone all the way from turn 3 thru turn 9! It was fun.

The highlight for me was getting another opportunity to drive Joel's Ferrari 360GT for two back-to-back sessions. Spoke to himyesterday, and he told me that I could drive it again at Sears Point in Feb. when the Ferrari Challenge guys are having a 2 day open test! I can't wait. That car can do 1.25s at Willow.

We had 160 entries, which is our biggest event so far......

So, anybody putting together teams for the Enduro at Buttonwillow?

Anybody going to the Driving School at the Streets Of Willow?

Brad

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
racing at willow

brad,
i had a great time going at it with you. it was some great racing. hopefully both our gtv's will be done soon and we can go at it in faster cars at the front of the pack...back to where we are used to being.
anthony

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
I did not do the Intro group, wish I would of. The group was nice and small and you guys were going fast for an intro group.

I did the Laguna Seca intro group, which was super fun! But there was just to many cars which caused the groups to go slower. Back of the line is the best! Still had a load of fun and I got to ride the track!

Oh, I drive a navy blue 73 gtv. My daily.

I'll be at Streets of Willow!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts