Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks - last year I became the proud steward of a white '67 Duetto, sold to me by a wonderful guy in California - this gentleman bought it from the intestate auction of the late Willie Cran, the original owner of the car. I am keeping this vehicle in its original, preservation state, doing only that maintenance necessary to make it reliable and safe. It is a wonderful driving and looking car. The roadster has obviously been campaigned, as it has a compass and map light installed - I am wondering if anyone out there has any remembrance of Mr. Cran they would like to share with me - I have the original pink slip ( actually not that pink - long story ) as well as the original plates, and I would welcome any provenance anyone might be able to offer. Mt. Cran was reportedly an engineer with Lockheed, and never married - the passenger seat looks as if it was never sat in, while the driver's seat is very well used, to say the least. It is a lovely car....thanks, Mason Daring, Marblehead MA. '[email protected]'

1 - 1 of 1 Posts