Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Jail will never happen, but I would like to see Ebay take vehicle sales a little more seriously, maybe require some additional security measures and a screening process for sales in catagories where items can be bid to over $1000 or something.

Unfortunately the only defense will continue to be common sense and a community like this BB looking out for each other and outing any scams...

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
They're doing something.........the listing is gone already!!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
They're doing something.........the listing is gone already!!

Albeit that it is gone:). ebay is really NOT doing much to rectify the FRAUD situations:mad: I've been in constant contact with them and they don't take it seriously. I've got a VERY doable method to KEEP these frauds from EVER
reaching posting. I've explained and have shown them what and how to do
it; yet no interest is ever shown:mad::mad::mad: Just recently there was an
'excerpt' on NPR with the CEO of ebay concerning this topic. Her responses made me laugh.:p The 'problems' NEVER reach a person high enough the food
chain for any measures to be taken. I'll keep trying:eek:...Ed K

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Albeit that it is gone:). ebay is really NOT doing much to rectify the FRAUD situations:mad: I've been in constant contact with them and they don't take it seriously. I've got a VERY doable method to KEEP these frauds from EVER
reaching posting. I've explained and have shown them what and how to do
it; yet no interest is ever shown:mad::mad::mad: Just recently there was an
'excerpt' on NPR with the CEO of ebay concerning this topic. Her responses made me laugh.:p The 'problems' NEVER reach a person high enough the food
chain for any measures to be taken. I'll keep trying:eek:...Ed K
PM me with your idea - I have a couple of contacts at eBay...

-Jason

·
Registered
95 Posts
EdK, If your process is very good and will work, copyright it and sell it to ebay down the road when they realize their mistake!

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
EdK, If your process is very good and will work, copyright it and sell it to ebay down the road when they realize their mistake!
yeah, seriously!

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Ebay only cares about listing fees as far as I'm concerned. They have never responded to the few, and I mean very few issues I have had. I see it as, heck these listers have 1300 or 12,000 feedbacks so we're never going to reprimand or punish them and I'm just a guy with 70 or so purchases. I'm expendable as far as they care. I have had an issue outstanding now for three or four weeks and outside of the "auto reply" showing I have a case, nothing!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I'm working -out some items..it has to do with 'cross-indexing' data bases, pattern
frequencies and recognition and fuzzy logic (at this point I'll call it that) and "moving" parameters of 'language' structure.[think of it as an insurance probability version
combined with Rogets' Thesaurus]...Ed K

1 - 9 of 9 Posts