Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:thumbup:
Dear ARBB,
Over the years you have helped me enormously with the Alfa's (still owned) and even the Lancia Flaminia (going great).
So I buy a car that I had assumed would be easy to research and meet others with the same to get any info needed.
Wrong, there are apparently only 11 standard saloons, of all series, at present running in the UK and of the series 1 it appears this is the only one!
On top of that there is no 'proper' club nor any form of good info exchange - and so, as before, its on to ARBB where everything Italian seems to happen.
So. if anyone knows the best place to find out anything I may need (I have no idea of what this may be yet!), or knows about these great little cars and/or books worth reading I bet its here!
Thanx for a great site - best wishes to anyone who reads this.

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Grazie PG1964, lo provero.
In the meantime I await the British Number so that I can join!!!
Thank you.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Must be at his cottage in Cannes :whistling:

Gorgeous car!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So rude - we had at least 3 hours of it last year! The hood struts needed wd40 but we got there!
Thanx guys for the comments - difficult not to like really and a great drive.
The real luck is what you look at is what it is.
Used for 35 years as a wedding rental car so kept working with constant servicing, paintwork pretty good and touched up when the occasional tipsy groom scuffed it - but never been restored, sprayed woteva. A 'survivor' in all senses of the word.
Which means the sun shone on me twice!!!
:thumbup:
and then there's the Fiat......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts