Alfa Romeo Forums banner

61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
892 Posts
A few months ago I purchased a mostly complete 1984 spider for $700. I will probably part it out, but if the undercarriage is not rusted out it can become a road worthy car.
Probably the sheer numbers of these produced is the reason why they are inexpensive.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am located in New Jersey, USA and was curious what I could sell my 86 spider with 58,000 miles on it. Excellent condition, no rust anywhere, garage kept and only driven in nice weather and then put back in my garage and wiped down and covered. Starts right up every time and has minimal wear and tear for a vehicle this age. Don't have to sell but am contemplating selling. Any input would be appreciated.
InkedIMG_1165 (1)_LI.jpg
IMG_1166 (1).jpg
IMG_1164 (1).jpg
IMG_1163 (1).jpg
IMG_1162 (1).jpg

·
Registered
215 Posts
A good place to start would be to check Haggerty's valuation tool. I find their values are too high for the real world, but they're supposed to be the experts. A more accurate indication of condition/value is the 'sold' button on ebay. That will tell you what people are paying for a comparable Spider, if one has sold recently. Also Bring a Trailer auction results.

61 - 63 of 63 Posts