Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice looking car.

Is it in the registry? :D PM me or post here if anyone knows... we need to add more '94s to the registry! I'd love to set up an online registry, a la the Berlina list.

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
If you look closely you can tell the catalog picture is cropped and reversed from the bottom picture on the link.

By reversed I mean if you look at the catalog picture the wiper blades on the catalog picture have the hinge points on the passenger side.

·
Registered
520 Posts
man i have in the past two months, recieved 6 catalogs from them with with ordered parts. all the old ones. did u guys recieve yours with an order or was it just mailed out to all of us on the mailing list when published?

yknow guys i only yesterday actually came across the Vick's Alfa catalog on PDF and cannot believe how great their prices are out of Texas. check it out

·
Registered
612 Posts
same here, got old one with my water pump, but like day or two later got the new one by mail

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Got the new catalog in the mail a few days ago as well, but my last order (to a different address) that came about 2 weeks ago had the new catalog.

Best regards,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts