Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of these caught up next to me at a light today. As he pulled up next to me, the owner already had his window down and pointed at my Berlina with excitement; "Nice car!" he says.

What could I do? I pointed back at his ride and said, "Nice car". :thumbup:
Pretty funny.

·
Premium Member
22,354 Posts
You have the better car. He's envious. I was out in a Fiat 600 Multipla today, the owner has had Lambos and Ferraris say nice car to him too.

Andrew

·
Certified Oldschooler
7,044 Posts
Cruising from Fierenza to Bresica for the Mille Miglia in a nice Giulia Super. A Ferrari comes roaring up and slows down to give thumbs up. Then roars away. Maybe not envious but at least homage to the car their grandfather drove.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
Going to the Cars and Coffee morning in Austin yesterday I'd stopped for gas. A mom made her husband park his truck so her daughter and her could come look at the Super. I never had that happen when I was in my other Alfas. Happens all the time in the Super.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Here in Texas my super seems to get more response then back in New York. I had some Mexican guys come over to me the other day and they were very enthusiastic. The Austin hipsters seem to like it (yikes) and do the real cowboys out in the Hill Country.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I'm not sure I have the better car, but I certainly have the more approachable car, and the better car for me. And while I'd enjoy driving a Lamborghini for a short spell, I would not want to own one long-term. The disposable income required to purchase one on the other hand... I wouldn't mind that...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts