Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Set up a poll in the advanced section so it's easier to tally the results.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Who will win the 2008 Formula one championship?
I feel F.Massa 0r F.Alonso or Lewis Hamilton can win the tile in the coming year.
The driver w/the most experience driving a "non-traction-control" F1 car...

I'm hoping for another Ferrari 'sweep'...my 'long-long shot' pick is Rubens in the Honda!

Regards

·
Registered
268 Posts
Don't know, but I do know who will be the biggest winner. Bernie.......

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
I think it will be Kimi. He's fast and now VERY confident and will probably be even MORE agressive. Plus... he is one of the few drivers of which traction controle was actually a hinderance to his driving style in how he would naturally enter a turn, and keep the car flat in the second phase and on exit.
Massa is good and fast IF he has empty track ahead of him or VERY slow drivers in front of him. If he has competition or competative cars in front... something happens to him and he loses his speed.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I think it will be Kimi. He's fast and now VERY confident and will probably be even MORE agressive. Plus... he is one of the few drivers of which traction controle was actually a hinderance to his driving style in how he would naturally enter a turn, and keep the car flat in the second phase and on exit.
Agree with Sprintn. I'd lay odds Kimi will run roughshod over the rest of the field with Fernando ("Are you the one they call the Spaniard?") in a car that probably needs another year of development and the pressure on Hamilton. Who knows maybe BMW/Sauber or Williams will suprise us!

Feff

·
Registered
268 Posts
Definitely!

BTW, Bernie already cashed in some proceeds from F1 lately, in selling a large part of his car collection.
Don't quite see Alonso in front in '08.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts