Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone about a month ago was looking for a 164 Quadrifoglio. If you are interested in owning a Q contact me via a private message for details.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I've seen the car and ridden in it. It's nice!!!!!

I'm sure Doc will post up more info when he gets a chance.

Knowing him, he got all excited about his decision on a new to him car. that he posted this thread up.

Be patient. And, if you're looking for a Q, this is the one........

·
Registered
119 Posts
Why not just put the car up for sale here and let the would-be-buyer compete with other viewers of this forum?

·
Registered
4,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Before I go public with the car, I would like to offer the car privately. The Alfa BB gets first shot as I want the car to go to a good home.

Nothing wrong with the car other than a few cosmetic issues. You can drive the car home today. Everything works. Full history documentation and spare parts. Black/Burgundy.

I am going to see if I can find a dealer to run the numbers on the Q Register to see how many are still on the road so there is a base line of how many of the original 130.

Today I will get the car out and do some photos.

·
Premium Member
848 Posts
I've seen the car and ridden in it. It's nice!!!!!

I'm sure Doc will post up more info when he gets a chance.

Knowing him, he got all excited about his decision on a new to him car. that he posted this thread up.

Be patient. And, if you're looking for a Q, this is the one........
I too have seen this beauty! And it's everything and more!
Doc is modest in his ownership, a blessed man. 0:)

·
Registered
4,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So much for goodwill on running VIN numbers. I struck out.

Anyone want to volunteer to run some VIN numbers and see how many are still active?

This would be good for insurance purposes. :D

I will post a page with some photos tonight and details.

·
Registered
4 Posts
It was not I that posted looking for a Q. But i am interested in getting one. Thanks. My name is john. 646-879-5064text. Or mechanicale236 at aol dot com

·
Registered
4,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here is a link to the car's webpage I made 5 years ago for those of you that were asking.

I will have updated photos by the morning on the same web page. I updated the text today.

164Q For Sale link

·
Registered
2 Posts
Good looking Q! How many miles on her and what is asking price? I'm sure you have details on work that's been done available. I may be interested and would like to discuss.

·
Registered
4,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Good looking Q! How many miles on her and what is asking price? I'm sure you have details on work that's been done available. I may be interested and would like to discuss.
Thank you for the compliment. I just waxed the car and it feels like glass. :)
It shows well and just needs some cosmetics to make it perfect.
Odo is 193,000 and uses no oil, goes through the gears really easy. There is a 3-inch binder of receipts of all documentation from new.
$14,000

Two 164Q in nicer shape just sold this last year for $20,000.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts