Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,781 Posts
Around here in NE FL you will get around $275.00 for collection of that body as is.
I would have offered between $300.00 and $400.00 depending on what was left and panel condition etc.
I wish we were closer than at the extreme opposite ends of this continent.....

I wish also that someone else sees this post and saves that Alfa from the inevitable.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
I recv. A$180 for an '03 156 V6 and he drove it onto the truck (yes it worked). I image a 164 must be worth a motsa being such a fine car ....

·
Premium Member
27,014 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The glass was out, as well as the door handles, regulators, previously mentioned engine and trans.

They gave me $206

·
Super Moderator
10,639 Posts
I broke down Old Nero the Donor to 540 # and got zip for it as it was a lightweight.
I stripped a '77 spider several years ago. By the time I was done, all that was left was a non-rolling shell. I had to pay $100 or so to have a recycler take it away.

·
Premium Member
1,781 Posts
I reluctantly sent two bent 164 bodies to the crusher......both were totally stripped of every door, fender, removable panel, dash, seat, nut, bolt, washer, grommet and rubber seal as well as all the wiring.
The only items I was not able to salvage on each were the two windscreens and related beading etc....parts I really wanted to keep.
I sent away pure steel and glass......$275.00 each.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts