Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may have stumbled upon a guy that has a pile of parts from his old 65 TI. I'm in Philadelphia area.

He says he has front and rear windscreens. I have no need but I know some of you guys are looking - I'd be willing to play middleman or at least get you in touch with him.

I'll get a better idea of full inventory and post here, I may be interested in some bits - I know glass is NLA so let me know.

-John

·
Registered
387 Posts
I’m interested

Thx
Pino

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
If Pino depsides against, I would like a crack at it. Thx, Pete.

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK, I'm going send him a message and see what / how / etc.

·
Registered
4,560 Posts
I may have stumbled upon a guy that has a pile of parts from his old 65 TI. I'm in Philadelphia area.

He says he has front and rear windscreens. I have no need but I know some of you guys are looking - I'd be willing to play middleman or at least get you in touch with him.

I'll get a better idea of full inventory and post here, I may be interested in some bits - I know glass is NLA so let me know.

-John
I also need a windshield as mine is broken. You say they are NLA and that may be true for North America but the UK an EU vendor still offer. Shipping becomes the issue.

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK, now that I know there is some interest - I need to talk to the guy. Odd situation that I don't want to get into until I know te stuff is real.... let me see what he really has and I'll try to help him unload it. (I'm going to grab what I need too!!). I'll try and get a hold of him and go look at the stuff.

Kengta, now that you mention it the posts I am thinking about may have been about Berlina glass.

·
Registered
4,560 Posts
OK, now that I know there is some interest - I need to talk to the guy. Odd situation that I don't want to get into until I know te stuff is real.... let me see what he really has and I'll try to help him unload it. (I'm going to grab what I need too!!). I'll try and get a hold of him and go look at the stuff.

Kengta, now that you mention it the posts I am thinking about may have been about Berlina glass.
Euro and rest of world except USA spec Berlina front windshield same as giulia ti and super and nuova.

Ken

·
Premium Member
1,968 Posts
Would be interesting to know how this all turns out, I would be interested if they are available. Thanks

·
Registered
4,560 Posts
Front glass is still available in the USA from Pilkington Classics.
Really. Please say more about this and provide a contact.

thanks
Ken

1 - 12 of 12 Posts