Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Admin
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went with the boys a few nights back to BB member Alvin Moreno's house to check out a car. Aside form taking a few pics of his cars I snaped this pics of his dogs. These pictures hardly do the dogs size justice. I think the black dog must have been about 170lbs and the German Shepard was not to far behind. As far as Alvins parts and motor sitting there I dont think he has anything to worry about as far as theifs go.

Kind of off topic a bit but I was just curious to see what other BB members have as pets? Lets see 'em.

Attachments

·
Registered
136 Posts
Duke "Dukie" is 170Lbs and Rex, the German Shepard is 120Lbs.

I was going to name them GTV and Duetto but instead I let my kids choose their names.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,365 Posts
Here's a picture of my dog, Veloce.

While his size isn't impressive, his idiocy usually is!

On the plus side, he's very fast and knows how to behave around nice cars. I take him to car shows and the track all the time, and he seems to love it.

Attachments

• Image uploading. Refresh page to view
    25 KB Views: 440

·
Supporting Vendor
4,365 Posts
Here, I'll try again!

Attachments

·
Supporting Vendor
4,365 Posts
Here's another one, when he was just a pup. He used to snooze in there when I was working in my office.

Attachments

·
Registered
167 Posts
All i have to say about cats are that i have a dachshund that i take to the track, and saturday when Anthony and I got bored at the track we took the dog out and went cat hunting we chased after 3 of them but we only caught one, no harm done to either cat or dog. But I can personnaly say it is funny to chase down your dog in the middle of the Willow Springs pits.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
rtb's dog is awesome! he is a blast to have at the track, especially when there is nothing good on tv at night. yeah, its really fun chasing the dog down at 1am in complete darkness.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,365 Posts
Personally, my dog loves Road America.

That track is like a big National Park that just happens to have a 4.4 mile road course running through it. There's a forest in the infield that you can hike into and you'd never know there was a track around.

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
I don't like those weener dogs. Actually I hate them. When I was 8 one bit me on my nose and I was bleeding crazy freakin out. Just let one come around my sheps. Nikki - Bossman, get em!!!

·
Trained (ex)Professional, , 1953-2018 RIP,
16,232 Posts
Yeah, we think she got her foot caught in the rope we tie her to and managed to break metacarpil? #1 or some such thing. Tore up a ligament too. She didn't eat for four days! :( That's not a cast but a splint and bandage. The splint started to come out the other day so she went back to the vets who got really pissed that the bandage was dirty. But hey, we live in the woods and we haven't toilet trained her yet. Besides, sometimes getting her to listen has about the same success rate as shoveling smoke with a pitchfork in the wind. She's pretty much back to her ol spunky/silly self as this 'rub my belly' pose shows. And, like an Alfa, pretty darn quick when up on 3. :D

Attachments

1 - 20 of 36 Posts