Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so 2 days ago i was headed home from my shop...and i spot a alfa whipping a hard left out of the fun stretch of corners comming up pumpkin ridge turning onto pumpkinridge drive..followed by a yellow spider who made me slow down as i watched that body roll all over itself trying to take the corner before me..then 2 more pass me..a gulieta? and another spider..i turn around and gave chase,....there was also a 164 blowin a bit of blue..but i lost sight of the others...the gold explorer that was chasin ya down drive was the butcher LOL

what were yall doing in my neck of the woods..makin me wish id taken one of the fettas or the 6s to work

i figure its gotta be guys from here

·
Registered
30 Posts
I was in the 164, and they were all blowin blue. It was funny actually we came to a stop sign after a windy bit down the hill and all the cars but one in front of me blew smoke off the line. The one that didn't was a Mercedes.

It was the Alfa club tour, we went up Pumpkin Ridge then down over 26 and ended in Hillsboro for dinner. I was at the end so you missed quite a few very nice cars. Alfas, a Ferrari 328, etc.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looks like you guys had fun.indeeed they all were blowin blue..i just noticed yours the most lol...no worse that my fetta gtv...had i known ida taken it or the 6 and ran with yall for a bit....quite alot of really fun roads up taht way..i know most of them intimately

·
Registered
30 Posts
Yea I hadn't been up there for awhile actually, it was nice.

Where about in Tigard are you? I'm off Durham by the HS.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Spent hydrocarbons that night

That was a great run. Stars aligned that night; Girls of out town; Spider in the garage; full tank of gas ; sunny & 85+ degrees outside. Attached is the route for those looking to run.

It was an Alfa magic night.

image.jpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts