Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Googling tells me that the Spider color I am most fond of is AR365 "Light Aqua Metallic."

Seems like this was only available during the S3 era. Does anyone know which model years it was offered?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
I have a 84 in that color with blue carpet and seats.
And that's a lovely color combination... looks unique and very elegant, IMO.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And that's a lovely color combination... looks unique and very elegant, IMO.
Indeed, which is why I'm asking!

After lurking around the Alfa world for a few years now trying to decide what car I'd like to own, this is what I've settled on.

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
The first year of the color was 1982. Last year of the S2 body and the first year of Bosch fuel injection.

Then 1983 and 1984 were the only years it was on the S3's.

The 1985 color that replaced it was a one year only color that is really pretty. Has more green in it.

Attachments

Reactions: alfaloco

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The first year of the color was 1982. Last year of the S2 body and the first year of Bosch fuel injection.

Then 1983 and 1984 were the only years it was on the S3's.

The 1985 color that replaced it was a one year only color that is really pretty. Has more green in it.
Do you know whar the replacement color was called?

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
Jade Green Metallic

Paint code AR246

Reactions: alfaloco

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Can anyone point me to a scan of a brochure (any years 82-85) that shows the complete color lineup? Was there even such a thing?

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
Pretty. And now I've got another thing to think about!
Its so much better in person.

I have a rolling project one that was originally the Jade Green color. A guy started to convert it to an electric car. So its completely gutted. Minimal rust. Its been painted gold metallic. You would need a complete car to put this one back on the road.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Its so much better in person.

I have a rolling project one that was originally the Jade Green color. A guy started to convert it to an electric car. So its completely gutted. Minimal rust. Its been painted gold metallic. You would need a complete car to put this one back on the road.
Not sure if this was meant as an offer for me. I am not looking for a project. But thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts