Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm putting my Milano back together and long story short, I had my plenum painted and forgot to take the nipples off. The guy who painted it returned them but I don't know which goes where. I know that one goes to the evap canister and the other to the fuel pressure regulator, but the size of the opening for the nipples are very different so I assume they are meant to be paired to a specific one. Anyone have an idea of which goes where?
Arm Cosmetics Body jewelry Gesture Thumb

·
Premium Member
2,186 Posts
I don’t know, sorry, but this recent post in the spider section labels them out. Should be similar uses both being Ljet.

·
Premium Member
2,186 Posts
Small hole to the fuel pressure regulator, bigger hole to the charcoal canister.

The third, unpictured nipple is just on top of the throttle plate, that hose goes to the distributor.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Small hole to the fuel pressure regulator, bigger hole to the charcoal canister.

The third, unpictured nipple is just on top of the throttle plate, that hose goes to the distributor.
[/QUOTE]
Perfect. I'll go with that seeing as they both use L-jet. I would be surprised if it was different. Thank you!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts