Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need two of these fuel pumps for a 1750 and a 1400, both carbs of course. The 1400 is using the original (fingers crossed) Solex down-draft, the 1750 two 40DCOE's. Facet has a plethora of these pumps which have only fairly minor variations.

Unless someone has other requirements which they feel are best for these engines, I'm looking for an electronic cylindrical Facet with filter, which has 4 to 5 psi output, along with using 1/4" fuel fittings.

If yours has this spec, could you tell me what the Model Number is that's stamped on the mounting flange? Or better, you have it written down somewhere.

·
But Mad North-Northwest
10,537 Posts
I just ordered the Facet from IAP. IAP P/N is 17017. Sorry, don't know the Facet number, but this works fine with dual Webers.

Alfa Romeo, Fiat and Lancia Fuel Pumps

I do use an inline pressure regulator with it to max it out at 3 PSI as the car already had one mounted.

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
I use an original Bendix fuel pump for my 101 Sprint Veloce that uses a 1400 kit. The engine runs good with this original electric fuel pump. I would buy a new Facet pump from IAP if I did not have extra Bendix fuel pumps. The Sprint Veloce has a Fispa fuel filter and built in regulator. I would use a inline pressure regulator with the Facet pump.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts