Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is missing from my fuse box and I would like to have the courtesy lights work again when the doors open. Now they only work when switched on as this relay/timer is missing. Where do I find one? Anyone have the part number?

·
But Mad North-Northwest
10,914 Posts
I just called IAP and told them the timer relay for a Spider. They knew the right part and had it in stock.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Interior Courtesy Lights Question

In the Dark:I Have A 1990 Alfa Romeo Spider Recently Purchased The two interior light bulbs have been taken out need to know if any one knows if the light sockets under the dash have a seperate switch on them that turns on the lights if the door is closed. The ones I have ,have a place for the bulb on both sides and it seems a place for a snap in switch on both which if its true ,mine are missing, also would like to have the part # of the Light timer And price if you still have it Thanks [email protected]:eek: Any One Know Where's a good place to get the original map light in glove compartment MISSING.THANKS

·
Registered
10 Posts
Relay/Timer for Interior Courtesy Lights - Source Needed

Greetings: I am in need of a replacement Relay/Timer for the Interior Courtesy Lights in my 1989 Alfa Spider. It's the SIPEA 0679 - 5 prong black can that plugs into the middle of the fuse panel. Please respond to [email protected] ... thx.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts